Driftwood Corner Graveside Tending Services
- We offer fair and reasonable prices primarily operating in the West Midlands and the surrounding areas. We also cover a much wider area and our services for doing so would be quoted on an individual basis.
- If the memorial and gravesite have not been attended for many years, we can arrange to carry out a survey of the site and provide you with a written report on its current condition (including photos) to help you choose what course of action you decide upon going forward.
- Hopefully you will know the approximate area within the cemetery of the memorial / site, however if you don’t know the location we would be happy to help find it. The fee for doing so would vary depending upon the accuracy of site records, cemetery size and the clarity/accuracy of details on the headstone.
- Payments may be for a single visit each time or, for multiple visits over an agreed period. E.g. 6 visits over the next 12 months. We can also help to set up standing order payments, which will spread the cost evenly over the agreed period.
- For orders by post, we provide a complimentary pre-paid envelope with our return address.
- No work will be undertaken until we have received written confirmation of your order.
If you are interested in our services, then please get in touch with us (contact us). We can then either fill in an order form from the details you provide, or we can send you a blank order enquiry form by e-mail or post.
Please note: The prices shown below apply to locations within the Central West Midlands Area. We are happy to provide our services over a much wider area and these will be quoted for on an individual basis.
- Tending Service
Clean memorials / headstones, trim and tidy around the immediate site area, provide and place flowers if requested, provide a written report which includes before and after photo’s.
From £47 + cost of flowers
- Grave site survey
On site survey, written report with Photo’s
- Grave location
Price dependant upon the accuracy of site records, cemetery size and the clarity of details on the headstone.
Price ranges from complimentary (on receipt of order) up to £40
Terms and Conditions
Payment to be made along with your order confirmation.
Payments can be made by Cheque (UK Banks only), Standing Order, or PayPal.
All prices quoted and agreed, will remain as such for a minimum period of 12 months.
Whilst we always endeavour to match your choice of flower options, this may need to vary due to seasonal and stock availability.
All photographs used on the this website are copyright © 2015 Driftwood Corner Photography
Copyright © 2015 Driftwood Corner®